Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie

My Blendtec turns 300!!!

One of the cool features of the Blendtec Total Blender is its counter. It counts the number of uses, cycles run. I guess it's like a blender odometer...pretty neat.

Well, I have had mine since February 8th, just less than 4 months! Wow, that is some serious blending!!! 300 and counting...

So, my 300th blend was an Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie. It is so yummy with oats and raisins and cinnamon...slurp! It was quite interesting eating my oatmeal for breakfast...and very filling. It doesn't have to be for breakfast, the first time I made this was 11pm. :)


Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie

2 bananas (frozen)
1/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup milk (I used almond)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
dash of cardamon (optional)
1 T raisins

Blend and enjoy!!!

No comments: